September 25, 2011

A Boredom And A Positive Person

Almost  one year I didn't write for this blog. Now am I changing or what? Sure I do, I believe that every person must change in every second of their step,  not to be another person but a better person.

Let's check about my condition now :
What I feel now is a huge boredom. A super duper boredom, caused by my own choice to have a lot of extra spare time. Never in my mind I thought that studying in geology could have this kind of situation. In  this 7th semester, I only take one subject - Petroleum geochemistry - I interested in petroleum basically, and also the nice lecturer. Beside that one subject, I also take my mini thesis to accomplish my undergraduate degree study. My topic is rather unusual. It's about the origin of lithology used in Borobudur temple. I fight against my self to decide whether this topic is right or wrong for me, maybe I'll tell about it later.

The point of all of it, is that formally I only go to campus one day in a week! It's my beautiful Tuesday which I will meet my friends and my awesome lecturer, hearing stunning explanation about petroleum system and it's geochemistry. Beside Tuesday, I have no persist schedule. With the natural behaviour of mine that actually  I'm a lazy girl, I almost doing nothing in my daily, except watch movies and read novels. Plus, this semester stupidly I'm not taking any  opportunity to be assistant in laboratory like I did last semester.  What was I thinking? Tired of learning...? I never tired of learning , but the burden in learning environment sometime  heavier than the learning it self.  Studying should be just light and fun.

Than I want to take an English course to help me learn conversation formally. But I still need other activity. One different that I realize on my psychology is, that now I feel like I want to meet as many people as I can, talk and smile to more person. I hate doing nothing in my room. It's different if I remember that usually I always deny on people rather than come to them gladly and smile. By the way I learnt this from someone, a dancer I watch in American 'so you think you can dance'. She always smiling sincerely with her heart, and her smile is so loud that it spread fast to the room and then everyone  also smiling  too. Her smile is affecting. She said she is a positive person, who always laugh and smile, think positive on anything. For me it's a damn inspiration. I try to learn from everything I met in  life.

Okay, that's why this course is not enough, but I have no other idea how to spent my lot-of-spare time.  Other choice, is  the library. Of course I have to go there many times looking for references. But who will I meet in there? a little of other students and thousands of books.
My head could have explode by now, if I'm not considering poring this to my blog. Explode of boredom.
I used to want to immediately graduate or go away from this campus. I still want to, but..  There's something I have to do first before someday I leave. Something is missing and I have to find it soon. Something I have to take away on my ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment