February 08, 2009

Online life

Just for fun. Now, I'll write down my fave sites on the internet world. As I everyday visits this website about the most, by flurrymail or OM.
They're either famous or has many benefit to pick, also quite interesting with easy to understand words barier.

Friendster & facebook
No doubt, both site are almost be the number 1 here I heard. But today not many the buddy of mine using facebook, my account there still messed up, with nothing inside it..haha

Bbclearningenglish.com
This one has received an award, as they're so professional knowing what people in the whole world should do to be fluent in english. With light-weighing material & attractive lesson, learner in entire world do love it, including me. :-)

Rovicky.wordpress.com
His blog titled Dongeng Geologi. He serve all the geoscience & other article in such humorous also unique way, like a taling style. A
must read for geoscience student!

My-musings.blogdrive.com
A-strong legs & brilliant brain- girl. She tell her experience exploring many country since she become a geologist on that weblog. I loves the way she write, too deep.

Blogger.com
Of course i've to go in it log in to my blog account, right??
:-)

Waptrick.com & getjar.com
Both are just download site I use to grab good app or game or what on my mobile.

Ouw, little bit confuse what's more to write... Enough for this topic, coz my stomatch's calling for breakfast.. I'm coming..

No comments:

Post a Comment