February 14, 2009

They were My ClassMate

Uuh,, it was just a few of us, ex-classmate of XII A 2, gathered and laugh out loud sharing this & that, then laugh again.. haha, fun.

Humph, it's been so loong to see them, nice friends.
Comunicate by friendster or what won't satisfied us in fact, so friends reunion is the best answer in that short 2 weeks free day. Yeah, eventhough once again not everyone is there.

It all remain me of my incredible class. As the smartest science class ever of my schoowide, weird to know that everyday is just fullfilled with joking n gaging all the time, getting our teachers angry, making problem n chaos around the school, ridiculous.
I bet never in history record our class in a silence even a minute since it fully loaded by my pals, who won't ever can shut their mouth up. So crowded, hullaballoon. But hey it's cool aniway. it's a high school, remember?

Hmm do likes those crazy people..... The hero of our "never got stress" mind. Every sentences they throw freshing our brain.haha..
I found it's hard to find that kinda rare odd people in here, UGM, hehehe..

When will I meet all of them again? Once a semester seems long enough time..

But OK, ex-XII@2 SMANCA, see you then,,

No comments:

Post a Comment