January 16, 2012

Flashback to my 2011


Hi there,

Maybe I'll give a little short post, in this new year... How was my 2011? 
It was the periode of my duty to be a secretary at HMTG FT UGM (student organization in my departement). I took that position though I'm not really confident in being a secretary, something that really not me.
Why was it so? First, I'm not an industrious and careful person, both are the basic needed requirement to a position which the job desks are concerning the meticulous administrative problem.
But, I did learnt a lot. Anyway, HMTG is a good place to learn. For me, it's more look like a life miniatur of someone who tried to reach succeed. Many of enthusiastic and hardworker friends created many amazing programs. They all did and thought their best.

And what else?

Oh, KKN. Two months from july - August, together with 19 other UGM's students, we did an obligatory task to dedicate our knowledge for the good of society. It could be a good idea, perhaps they wanted us to make change or bring solution to the community.
But, in reality, it was no really use. Plenty of uneffetive and useless time, with no great result. Or maybe it was just the case in my KKN.

On top of everything, I do love the volley ball game in my KKN society. I call it: Great game, Great players! Okay, however chalenging the society is, for me KKN is over after 2 month and nothing really attach in my attention besides the volley game. It was a lot of bored.

I tried to learn french by my self with no background study. I'm at the very very beginner level. I admit that it's a difficult language especially to hear! How fast and how unclear!
If I'm allowed to wish, I wish someday I could understand and able to hear the french thoroughly. I'll be thrilled and delightful. If only I could take a course. But, a million thank to the internet. For me, internet is the "new" window to the wide world.
Tens of language websites with hundred of pages are available free to learn, by hearing mp3s, watching videos, pictures, games, flashes, softwares, books, and more!
We can do almost everything through the internet.



At june 2011, I lost my Dell laptop and smart modem. Both are perfect and quite productive for me. Until one day at monday morning, when I got back from campus, I found my room's door was opened harshly, a lot of wood cutting on the floor. I was unbelievably saw no laptop above the table. Soon I realized what happened.
Dell Vostro
I hate to loose something expensive and important, I searched it with every effort I could. Well, it's clear that I'm neither spy nor detective. Later, I understand that I shouldn't regret the incident. If you loose one, then just get a better one someday! Now? I'm using a 10" netbook, less responsive, less productive, too slow and not suit me. But, I'm grateful for this little help.



Anything else?  

Well, another assistant activities, another movies, books, languages, knows more people, starting my final assignment, and nothing of my goals really become true. But I am working on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment