July 06, 2009

Library in My Mobile

I love to read novel these days direcly from my mobile since I found the best mobile ebook reader a couple weeks ago, wattpad reader. Firstly I doubt that read in a little screen with little letters will going fun, but it is fun. Just lying my head on my warm pillow and start reading. And you know what? The letters is moving downward with flexible movement velocity depend on our eye's ability of scanning those sentences.

I find that there available more atractive, qulified read written in english served by wattpad. But less in indonesian. It's okay. My ability in focusing my brain scanning english is still little bit low but I can consider it as an expererience in read. Sure it'll usefull.

So far I've just read Da Vinci Code, Ketika Cinta Bertasbih and Angel and Demon. All are in Indonesian language. Little bit forced, i also read Alice in Wonderland and Twilight english version, though I haven't finish the last one yet.

These kind of free mobile ebook of course is a wonderfull thing waited by bookworms around the globe especially for such a poor country.
Like me too. I mean, well I want to buy books if they only cost cheap, perhaps Rp.3000 per book for example book of novel, self help book or else. Ok you can tell that i'm dreaming. But the government should give more subsidy for this matter so that a qualified cheap book could be reached by every people in this beautiful country.
It seems that the goverment can't do it, so thank you for the development of IT of the invention of either ebook and reader.

It so helpfull in overcome this kind of problem in diffrent way and point of view but still efective.
But whatever it be, actually conventional book will dificult to be replaced by such methode I guess. For example in ebook we often find the absence of picture or other ornementation usually we find in the book's page, we can say it refer to the art value of the book, whether from the cover, the type of paper used, the design, the ornamentation like I've mentioned above and so on, how could technology subtitute it?
It won't, I bet. But I worry about live in hightech environment somehow can erase our respect in value and culture. We don't give any damn anymore.

So yeah, that's my words 'bout ebook. So happy to read everytime I feel the right time, in the way I go to campuz, during waiting for my food order and many more. At last I've to be honest besides all the good thing this could turn you into a lazy person.

1 comment:

  1. Bisakah kau bayangkan, seperti apa perasaan seorang anak fisip sepertiku? hahaha.

    Sony ericsson K700i bisakah diisi software itu? Wah, jd kepingin...^^
    Beneran.

    ReplyDelete