August 19, 2009

August of Independent

I love my village. I just, really love it. What a very quiet, lonely, little village. The youth, boys & girls, not to everyone I got really involved & in touched with, but generally I pretty much like them all. They always be my nice friends since I was a baby & will always be.
It's different compared to my school mate which always come & go, or sometimes being forgotten (sorry!).

Last couple days we held so many contest, as usual, to celebrate our nation 17th august independent day, Many of funny, silly & foolish contest were held for every grade from children to mothers & fathers. Some are just so common like cooking, some sports, 'menek jambe' and much others, yet it's not that important to think that way, it's throughtout about laugh & cheerness. All the dumb. Just feel the once a year hullaballoo situation.
Lucky me, many of my buddies stucked & 'trapped' in Jogja so they can't joining the throng in their own far away home. August in the dormitory? What's the essence about that?

One day I got very sick that stop me stepped to the contest field, I badly contaged influenza virus from my brother & father. Hmm, is this what they call 'together in pain'? Aarrgh!
Quite realize it was real flu epidemic. It seems everyone's sick including half of my family. God!

Well,
yesterday was the formidable 17th august! It's is our beloved nation's independent day! What a day! I always love august. I realize from tens to hundreds year ago thousands of brave soldier forced to sacrifice their precious red blood to reach Indonesia's Freedom! Perhaps they had a wife, childrens & family whom they left behind. Can't imagine how sad it was. Dear, they die for the nation, for justice, for a better life! my God.. Then what I'm doing now? What can I do anyway..
My Indonesia,
I just wanna wish you the best. I do really really love you so much, muah muah..! If only I could I will do anything for you, I will. Thank's a bunch for being my motherland, my heaven to live, my place to grow up, thank you. I hope in your every single bone, you'll get better, keep fighting & keep being an amazing country. I see you can do it, I see.
I just love to eat your food, I'm glad to hear your national songs, I'm happy to know your nice people.
Yes you have already gave me a lot of nice things, but I haven't do anything..feels so ashamed.
Anyway, for INDONESIA,
Happy 64th anniversary,
You are everything for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment