August 29, 2009

Bus Dynamics

Everything can be enjoyed.

That's what stuck in my head everytime I'm on my ride back home, by bus of course.
I enjoyed to learn "the real indonesia's citizenry potrait" on the bus.
As long as I see, I'm the only one of my class who go home weekly by that kinda public transportation, everyone's ride their motorcycle home on weekend.
There's time it made me feel so unlucky & jealous. But I knew if we think positive actually all that scene has other atracting point of view to look at. The diversity.

In my opinion,
big part of bus passenger is in medium-low economically which varies from employee, labour, student, traditional market seller, and just traveller who wanna visit someone. Those face generally looked 'poorer' than people outside the window who ride their motorcycle & car.
Other time my eyes touched looking too many of dirty-slovenly street childs along the road begging for a cent, sometime they just in while the bus stop on red lamp & start singing a moment with no instrument, just clapping their hand. Their inncocent voice heard so pity. It's weird to see they're quite happy. Maybe they think it's a game, or maybe they don't ever know other world besides street life. Hmm...

That hot-smelly-nasty city & intercity bus always succeed to made my head dizzy & spinning around. Another weird, it can be cured everytime I heard the singing beggar plays their guitar or drum. The singing beggar's not that bad mucician as what most people guess. They play it nicely, sing honestly, create a song creatively & uniqely 'bout their real hard life. Sometime I just vivify their own song. I bet they got some singing beggar training before due to their sistematic way & sentence to say hello to us. Uneducated made most of them behave out of the path, I'm understand that. I mean, I saw the woman smoking, the man tattooing, and many of them not fasting in ramadhan. The nature build their behaviour like that. What can we do?

Another sadness is to see the bus retaillers sell their candy or book, and nobody buys it.
Ow, that face so pity & tired. Why they just don't search another better job? huft.

Then about the bus crew. The competitiveness. Every bus try to pass & not to be passed by other bus. The eye ability to spy the bus ahead & behind, also the driving skill, is the main key. They often break the traffic rule & drive like racing on circuit!
'O my god, o my god, o my god, watch your step please!!', I said on my hearth sometime.

1 comment:

  1. Hny 1 kata d kalimat terakhir: "hearth". Lainnya sempurna! ^^
    "Why they just don't search another better job? huft."
    Kurasa mereka sejatinya ingin. Tapi keadaan tak mengizinkan itu.. Alloh memang sengaja menciptakan berbagai kondisi utk dialami manusia,,,agar kita belajar darinya.
    1 hal yg kutemukan: aku belajar darimu yang belajar dari apa yg kamu lihat dan kamu sampaikan di sini.
    Indah, ya? Skenario-Nya memang sungguh sangat indah.

    ReplyDelete